·Reviewer of Speech communication, J of Supercomputing，IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal processing
Membe of International Speech Communication Association (ISCA)
Member of Acoustic Society of
Member of IEEE
Member of ACM
Member of CCF
·Postdoctoral researcher of CNRS/Telecom(2007-2008)
: Ph.D. in Speech Science,
Study of Coarticulation based on Observations and Simulations”
:M.S. In Department of Computer Science and Technology
: B.S.In Department of Electronic
- Jianguo Wei, Jianwu dang, Contour extraction from MRI Images for human tongue, 2010 Second IITA International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence,pp 261-264, Dec.2010
- Jianguo Wei and Jianwu Dang, " MORPHOLOGICAL NORMALIZATION OF VOCAL TRACT SHAPE", The 35th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Mar, 2010, Dalas,USA.(accepted as Oral presentation， acceptance rate around 15%)（EI）
- Jianguo Wei and Jianwu Dang, "Evaluations of Thin-plate spline based Vocal Tract Normalization method", Proc. of The 2009 Autumn Meeting of The Acoustical Society of Japan, 3-P-4, pp.371-372, Sep,2009.
- Jianguo Wei, Xugang Lu and Jianwu Dang, "A model-based learning process for modeling coarticulation of human speech", IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems IEICE Trans. Inf. & Syst. No.10, pp.1581-1591, 2007. (SCI)
- Jianguo Wei and Jianwu Dang, "Vocal tract normalization in articulatory space using thin-plate spline method", the second ASA-EAA joint conference Acoustics’08 Paris, Jun, 2008
- Jianguo Wei, Jianwu Dang and Pascal Perrier, "Observation and Modeling of Lingual Coarticulation in the Planning Stage", AFCP Workshop Coarticulation: cues,direction, and representation, Montpellier, France,pp71-74,Dec,2007.
- Qiang FANG, Jianguo WEI, Xugang LU, Jianwu DANG, “A 3D physiological articulatory model for speech synthesis”, The Japan-China joint conference of Acoustics, June ,2007.
- Jianguo Wei, Xugang Lu, Qiang Fang and Jianwu Dang, “Normalization of Vocal Tract Shape Using Thin Plate Spline Method ” Proc. of The 2007 Spring Meeting of The Acoustical Society of Japan, 3-8-14, Mar,2007.
- Jianguo Wei, Xugang Lu, Jianwu Dang, "A Simulation Based Parameter Optimization for a Coarticulation Model", in: Ninth International Conference on Spoken Language Processing - Interspeech 2006 - ICSLP, Pittsburgh,pp.969-972,Sep,2006. (EI)
- Jianguo Wei , Xugang Lu and Jianwu Dang, “ Assessment of an optimized coarticulation model based on simulation and observation” Proc. of The 2006 Autumn Meeting of The Acoustical Society of Japan, 1-6-4, pp.161-162, Sep,2006.
- Jianguo Wei, Xugang Lu, Jianwu Dang, "Optimization and evaluation of a coarticulation model based on observation and simulation", Transactions on Technical Committee of Psychological and Physiological Acoustics (The Acoustical Society of Japan) Vol.36, No.5, pp.409-414, July, 2006.
- Jianguo Wei, Xugang Lu, Jianwu Dang, “Parameter optimization for a coarticulation model based on observation and simulation '' International Workshop on Frontiers in Speech and Hearing Research, Mar 2006, IEICE Technical Report.
- Jianguo Wei , Xugang Lu and Jianwu Dang, “ Evaluation of a coarticulation model using simulation ” Proc. of The 2005 Autumn Meeting of The Acoustical Society of Japan, 3-1-13, pp.323-324, Sep，2005.
- Jianguo Wei, Takeharu Suzuki, Jianwu Dang, “Modeling and Simulation of Coarticulation Using a Physiological Articulatory Model, ” Proc. of The 2005 Spring Meeting of The Acoustical Society of Japan, 1-1-6, pp.165-166, Mar 2005.
- Jianwu Dang, Jianguo Wei, Takeharu Suzuki and Pascal Perrier , ``Investigation and Modeling of Coarticulation during Speech", Proceeding of EUROSPEECH / INTERSPEECH 2005 ,pp. 1025-1028,Sep,2005. (EI)
- Dang, J., Wei, J., Suzuki, T., Honda, K., Perrier, P, and Honda, M.(2004,12) “ Investigation and modeling of coarticulation in speech production”, International Symposium of Chinese Spoken Language 2004, 25-28 (Hong Kong, China) (EI)
- Jianguo Wei, Wenhuan Lu, Changming Ren and Liang Zuo, The application of VR in The simulation of the water gas production, in SPIE proceedings series: International conference on virtual reality and its applications in industry (VRAI’2003), pp. 415-418, Tianjin. (EI)