School of Computer Science and Technology, Tianjin University, China, 300072.
I am an Associate Professor in the School of Computer Science
and Technology at
Tianjin University. I
received a Ph.D. in Computer Science from
Renmin University of China
in 2005. My research interests include database management systems and
concurrent data structures.
- SimpleDB# is a tool for teaching database internals.
- Yujie Liu, Kunlong Zhang and
Dynamic-Sized Nonblocking Hash Tables. In Proceedings of the 33rd Annual
ACM SIGACT-SIGOPS Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC),
- Kunlong Zhang, Yujiao Zhao, Yajun Yang, Yujie Liu and
Practical Non-blocking Unordered Lists. In Proceedings of the 27th
International Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC), 2013.(paper,
- Shan Wang, Kunlong Zhang. Searching Databases with Keywords. Journal
of Computer Science and Technology, 20(1):55-62, 2005.(paper)
- Kunlong Zhang, Shan Wang. LinkNet: A New Approach
for Searching in a Large Peer-to-peer System. In Proceedings of the Seventh Asia Pacific
Web Conference, 241-246, Shanghai, China, March 29 - April 1, 2005. (paper,